It's up to each of us to take responsibility for the air we breathe.
Between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on July 7, North Texans will join together in committing to each do at least one thing that will enable us to breathe cleaner air.
One Day, One Choice Gives All a Chance to Breathe Cleaner Air
What clean air choices will you make between 7 a.m. and 7 p.m. on Thursday, July 7?
- Carpool or vanpool
- Use mass transit
- Bike or walk
- Work from home
- Take lunch to work or summer activities
- Observe speed limits
- Avoid idling
- Combine trips or drive less
- Use technology such as teleconferencing or video conferencing to reduce vehicle trips for meetings
- Report smoking, polluting vehicles (#SMOKE)
- Confirm you are up-to-date on regular vehicle maintenance and state emissions and safety inspection
- Switch to compact fluorescent light bulbs
- Encourage someone else to make clean air choices on 7.7
- Tell a friend about Air North Texas and options that help improve air quality in the region