Dallas Comprehensive Environmental and Climate Action Plan Goals
Here are the plan's eight goals:
• Make buildings more efficient.
• Generate and encourage renewable, reliable, and affordable energy.
• Ensure Dallas communities have access to sustainable and affordable transportation options.
• Make Dallas a zero-waste community.
• Protect water resources and communities from flooding and drought.
• Protect and enhance the city's ecosystems, trees, and green spaces that in turn improve public health.
• Provide all communities with access to healthy, locally grown, and sustainable food.
• Ensure all Dallas communities breathe clean air.
Stay up to date on everything green in North Texas, including the latest news and events! Sign up for the weekly Green Source DFW Newsletter! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter. Also check out our new podcast The Texas Green Report, available on your favorite podcast app.