For Profit Farmers, Non-Profit Agriculture Serving Organizations , and Churches are invited to apply for CEP assistance with the following key conservation objectives:
1. Provide learning experiences in natural resources conservation to communities.
2. Address food deserts.
3. Create farming projects that develop properties into vegetable and fruit
4. Improve access to healthy, affordable food at a local level.
5. Water conservation.
6. Increase pollinator habitat.
7. Leverage non-federal resources to achieve positive natural resources conservation outcomes
Proposals will be accepted for projects located in Texas. CEP anticipates that the total amount awarded under this announcement in Federal fiscal year 2022 will be approximately $30,000.
This opportunity is open to all for profit urban farm entities except schools, CBO, and non profits for competitive consideration of cooperative agreement awards for one year in duration.
Info: Flyer. Also see website link below.
Contact: Jeremy Peaches, email@example.com