Volunteers needed! Plant trees to protect water quality and restore Wilson Creek to its natural beauty.
• Reusable water bottles & goody bags for the first 200 volunteers to arrive.
• Shuttle bus transportation to/from McKinney Greens. Parking is located at the Collin County Appraisal District building.
• Students needing service hours can have their forms signed by a board member the day of the event.
• Portable restrooms available.
• After registration, event day details will be communicated via e-mail from the McKinney Parks Foundation closer to the event day.