Enjoy a day of art and music produced by local youth. Enjoy the sounds of student musical groups, including the McMillen HS Orchestra and Clark HS Choir. Stroll through art exhibits presented by Allen High School Visual Arts students.
Bring your own chair and beverage to the Upper Meadow (south end of the Connemara Meadow) for this community event in celebration of Earth Day.
Driving Directions to Upper Connemara Meadow:
(southernmost part of the meadow)
• Follow Alma south from the main Connemara entrance.
• Take a left on Bass Drive (the first street just south of the Hedgcoxe/Alma intersection).
• Follow Bass Drive to the end.
• Enter the short alleyway which leads to the gated meadow entry.
• Drive through the gate into the grass parking area.
Overflow parking will be available on Bass Drive adjacent to Tejas Park, or at other Connemara Meadow parking locations.
For more event information, follow Connemara on Instagram and Facebook at @connemaraconservancy and at connemaraconservancy.org.