MayFest 2012 - Fort Worth
MayFest is a four-day festival with live music, food and fun for all ages. MayFest is held in Trinity Park, along the banks of the Trinity River, in the Fort Worth Cultural District.
Date & Time
- May 3 – 6, 2012
- Thursday and Friday 3:30 p.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Saturday 10:00 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Sunday 11:00 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
All prices are for a one day ticket to Mayfest:
- Ages 13 and over - $8.00 per person
- Ages 6 – 12 - $5.00 per person
- Ages 5 and younger admitted FREE
- Thursday is Senior Citizen’s Day – show your ID and receive FREE admittance for all patrons 60 years and better.
- Sunday is Military Day – show your ID for active duty, retired, reserve, or student cadet and receive FREE admission for you and up to three guests.
- PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE!
- Mayfest is located in Trinity Park in the heart of Fort Worth, just off of University Drive.
- Map to Trinity Park
- TRE Schedule
- Stay at one of our Mayfest preferred hotels -
Homestead Studio Suites, Fort Worth - Medical Center located at 1601 River Run, Fort Worth, Texas 76107.
Residence Inn Fort Worth Cultural District located at 2500 Museum Way, Fort Worth, Texas 76107.
La Grave Field
FREE parking with FREE shuttle bus service located at La Grave Field, home of the Fort Worth Cats baseball team. La Grave Field is located at 6th and Calhoun, just east of North Main Street (between Jacksboro Highway to the north and downtown Fort Worth to the south). Please allow extra time during peak hours to park and shuttle to Mayfest.
Please note that the bus shuttles will begin:
- at 2:00 pm on Thursday and Friday, May 3rd and 4th
- at 9:00 am on Saturday, May 5th
- at 10:00 am on Sunday, May 6th
and will continue throughout each day. Shuttle service to La Grave Field parking lots will end each day 30 minutes after Mayfest closes.
Park And Walk
$10 per car park and walk located at Farrington Field. Farrington Field is located at 1501 North University Drive, Fort Worth, Texas 76107. The entrance is on Crestline Road at University Drive.
From I-30, take the University Drive North exit to Crestline Road. Take a right onto Crestline Road and the entrance to the parking will be a short distance on your left.
From Camp Bowie Blvd., head south on University Drive to Crestline Road. Take a left onto Crestline Road and the entrance to the parking will be a short distance on your left.
Map to Park and Walk
Bike to Mayfest where you will enjoy free bike parking right outside the south entrance ticket gate. The south entrance is located just off University Drive and Old University Drive, just north of the I-30 bridge. Please be sure to bring your own chain and lock!